Monday, August 5, 2013

Guitar won't tune properly?

guitar iphone 5 case
 on Psychedelic Guitar iPhone & iPod Case by JT Digital Art | Society6
guitar iphone 5 case image



Angie


I got a new accoustic guitar for Christmas and I tuned it using an iphone app (which probably isn't the most reliable source but the only source I have at the moment). But I asked a friend of mine to check just in case and he says half of the strings aren't right and has even tried tuning it himself.
What should I do?

Facts that might help:
- it came in a box
- it's by Gibson
- totally brand new
- yup



Answer
If it came in a box it's not a Gibson, it's a Maesto which is a *very* low end instrument. Return it, go to a music store, and buy a real guitar. Then get a clip on tuner like the Snark SN-5.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment