Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How can I connect a line 6 DL4 guitar stomp box to my keyboard?

guitar xlr cable
 on ACCESS CONTROL & GUITAR CABLE & INSTRUMENT CABLE & TS/ TRS JACKS & XLR ...
guitar xlr cable image



Saul


I have a yamaha ES8 keyboard in which I play in the worship team. I connect my keyboard with an insert cable to a direct box and connect the other two cables behind the keyboard in the output R and L/mono and then grab an XLR cable and connect it to the DI box and connect the other side of the XLR to a channel. I would like to know how I can connect a Line 6 DL4 stompbox to my keyboard. Thanks!


Answer
run a cord directly from the keyboard to the stompbox and then run the line out from the box as you would your keyboard.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment