Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How do I get my natural nails to grow long and pretty?

guitar nails
 on ... guitar before I found her walking alone in high heels along the desert
guitar nails image



megz89form


Ok I play guitar and I have this really bad habit of biting the skin around my finger nails but I don't bite my nails sometimes I'll go 3 or 4 months without playing my guitar but my nails just won't grow. And if they do they are very brittle and chip and crack very easily what can I do?


Answer
Buy a bottle of the 5 Day Miracle Growth polish from Sally Hanson. It makes your nails stronger, & after 5 days they grow quicker & they don't break as easily. It come in loads of colours but I just use clear as I can't be bothered to do the touch ups. Plus it makes my nails very shiny ;)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment