Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I need a particular way to mount my guitar?

guitar wall mount
 on ... -Ceiling-Acoustic-Electric-Mandolin-Guitar-Wall-Hanger-Mount-Bracket
guitar wall mount image



Drew


I need a way to mount an acoustic guitar on a wall. I would like to still be able to take it down and play, so I don't need a shadow box style mount. The problem is, I am stuck in a dorm room, with cinder block walls, and I am not allowed to drill into/alter the walls in any way. If anyway could solve this I, (and my guitar being kicked about as there is no room for a ground stand), would appreciate it.


Answer
well, since I cant see what options are available in the room I'll suggest this one. Google image search 'door wreath hanger",, a string around the peghead will hook right on easily and it will just lay against the back of a door (closet/ bathroom door)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment