Friday, August 9, 2013

Is it hard to teach yourself how to play the guitar?

guitar music books
 on ... Solo Album: 'I Could Make the Music the Way I Wanted' - Worldnews.com
guitar music books image



gvreptiles


Is it hard to teach yourself how to play the guitar?

What are some good guitars and guitar brands?

What are some good guitar music books for beginners?



Answer
Its hard to teach yourself because you dont have anyone to ask questions to. Having a teacher is a lot easier! But I taught myself most of what I know, and I'm good enough to brag about!

The best guitars cost a whole lot of doe! But I'll name a few anyways: Gibson, is my favorite. Taylor, for softer playing. Martin and Co, are some good ones.
The best of the less expensive guitars are Alverez and Ibanez, well, I think so anyways. Fender can be nice. DO NOT BUY FIRSTACT! They are garbage, not guitars!

I started with Mel Bay's guitar for beginners. Its easy to learn from. DVD's are good learning tools too! If you can find a book with a DVD that you can watch, that would be helpful for you!

I hope this helped you, good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment