Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where should I spend the $1200 that I saved up for Christmas, that is worthwhile?

guitar ipad
 on Guitar Pro for iOS helps you practice guitar by reading tab, and more ...
guitar ipad image



Henry


I don't like the idea of going to spend the money for a computer or games / or another guitar / ipad 2, iphone, TV, ps3, xbox 360 etc etc

I feel those things are a waste of money but I already bought a good taylor guitar, so I don't need another one.

It took me around 7 months to save the money and now I want to spend it, what are my options?



Answer
It sounds as though you already have all the things you want. Do you feel you want to spend it straight away?

Maybe you can wait a while and think about it. Talk to some people who are good with money, who are successful themselves and see if you can invest it in something small, growing it and re invest getting into bigger and bigger things.

Anythings possible.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment