Sunday, June 16, 2013

How to get "guitar rig" software to work with my electric guitar?

guitar rig
 on Musician's Gear Tenor Ukulele Case (SO-069-MC20UT)
guitar rig image



oyster_ s


I tried plugging in my guitar directly to the line in or mic inputs on my soundcard, and although I get static from my speakers and some change is showing on guitar rigs equilizers, I don't get any sound while playing my guitar. I use onboard soundcard, but it is recognized by "guitar rig" software and have asio4all drivers. What am I doing wrong?
I don't think it is the weak signal, because I got guitar sounding on my speaker, but "guitar rig" software is not recognizing it, so I can't do any changes to its sound.



Answer
I know why the mic input isn't working - the impedance doesn't match. You're putting weak signal into an input expecting stronger signal (low z or low impedance or low resistance all means stronger signal).

Sorry to give you a partial answer, but that's all I know.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment