Tuesday, June 4, 2013

When is it time to get a new guitar?

guitar ibanez
 on Ibanez GATK20 Electric Bass Guitar Black - review, compare prices, buy ...
guitar ibanez image



guitarskat


I've been playing guitar for almost a year now and i'm really getting good. I like to play van halen, metalica, and other rock songs with good solo's. Right now i'm looking at the guitar ibanez rg4exfm1. If anyone has any advice on how to ask my parents to get a new guitar (i can play rather advanced stuff like crazy train solo and starting to get fast at arppegios) because they keep saying your still a beginner.


Answer
Make it known to them in some form that you've been treating your instrument very well, you've obviously been very dedicated to learning the craft and you feel you should have a more adequate instrument if your going to advance as a musician.

My parents bought me my first guitar when I was in my freshman year of high school and told me that if I learned it, they'd get me a better guitar. I ended up buying all of my own guitars after that... they still owe me a guitar though but I let it go because they put me through film school.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment