Friday, June 14, 2013

How to decorate a girl rocker's room?

guitar rug
 on Retro Funky Rugs Vintage Stripey Guitar Lambretta Childrens VW Skull ...
guitar rug image



androidGir


I just moved in a new house and i need to decorate my room. I'm 15 and i listen to lots of rock and alternative music. and i play guitar. So how can I decorate my room?
im kinda stuck with blue because my couch and my comforter are blue.



Answer
Black Furniture
Light Gray Comforter
Pink or Purple sheets and throw pillows ( for a splash of girl color)
Gray walls
Black Rug
And for you decrorations keep it the girl color.

With all the black and gray it will keep it dark and gloomy and the girl color will make it not seem so gloomy but it will make it seem like a big f u to the dark. like with a guys rock room... all the black but with a splash of red. your jus changing that into a theme that fits a gurl thats all.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment