Saturday, May 11, 2013

Can you use the guitar from Guitar Hero with Beatles Rockband?

guitar of guitar hero
 on Guitar Hero Aerosmith chega com v�rias dicas e macetes aqui no Rei ...
guitar of guitar hero image



sdj4ever


I have a Wii. I've heard that the guitar from Guitar Hero is compatible with the Beatles Rockband. Any truth in that?


Answer
The answer is YES.

I have played RB Beatles with GH3 guitars, a GHWT guitar and a GH5 guitar, so you're all good.

Previous poster, are you sure it was Rock Band 2 you had a problem with, not Rock Band 1?
RB1 is NOT compatible with GH guitars, but according to the Rock Band website, RB2 is.

BTW, I haven't tried RB2 with my GH instruments, so I don't know for sure, but I do know that Beatles works, from experience.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment