Thursday, May 9, 2013

How do I get started on "finding my passion"?

guitar art
 on ... Guitar and Singing into a Microphone Clip Art Image, Picture Art
guitar art image



Vanessa


I'm feeling very frustrated - it seems like everybody has that "one" thing they are good at, whether it's playing the guitar, dancing, art or some talent. I've move to the U.S. when I was little, and my parents never really got me involved in anything when I was younger (22 now)...and this lack has kind of translated into adulthood. I'm constantly struggling on figuring out if I have anything or talent or hobbies. I'm also battling depression so what are some suggestions?

What are your passions? Or what are some things I can look into?



Answer
I suggest you find a nice quiet place. Go there and for a while just be completely selfish. Forget about everyone and everything. You are the only thing that is important. Now think. What do you want? What will make you happy? Don't start wondering about obsticles or what other people will think. Just be honest with the only person that matters, you. Hopefully that will help get u started on what u like and then if ur lucky enough to just go for what u like then do it. If u can't do it at least u figured it out and you can work your way down to something more realistic.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment