Sunday, May 12, 2013

What kind of impulse purchases have you made and the past and did you regret it?

guitar keychain
 on High School Musical Guitar Keychain
guitar keychain image



Anonymous


Well, in my past, I have bought this Coach keychain fob for like 60 something dollars and it was an impulse purchase that I did regret. However, The day before the receipt expired, I returned it and was relieved. So what is your impulse purchase and did you regret it? how much was it?


Answer
Over the past 5-6 years I have purchased nearly a dozen vintage guitars. The longest I have kept any given guitar has been 3 months. I realize that none of the guitars I buy will measure up to my original guitar. My only regret is when I resell them for a loss



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment