Friday, May 17, 2013

Which guitar should I choose?

guitar yamaha c80
 on Guitarra Clasicas - Comprar en linea - Tienda de Guitarra
guitar yamaha c80 image



Miley H


Im going to play guitar. Ive never done it before. But I dont know which guitar should I choose. I really like Yamaha, I think they have nice guitars and Im between the F310 and the C80. I think these two have a nice price. I have not looked for other brands in detailed, so if you have any suggestion for a beginner I will really appreciate it.
Thanks :)

P.D Its an acoustic guitar..



Answer
Your other answer ( the Squier) is a solid-body electric guitar, which is not what you were asking.

Short answer - the Yamaha acoustics are a very good choice for a beginner. They're the only instrument in that range with a solid spruce top, I actually owned one when I was your age. Just make sure you're buying it from a reputable dealer (NOT online) - and most importantly that it is adjusted properly (set up) so it is as easy for you to play as possible. A poorly adjusted instrument is the #1 reasons new students quit their guitar lessons. The strings should be easy to press, and the guitar should stay in tune for you, or you will struggle to learn to play.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment