Sunday, May 12, 2013

How can I stop my Guitar Hero 5 drums from slipping on wooden floor?

guitar rug
 on Clay Davie
guitar rug image
Q. When I use the kick pedal my drums start to gradually slide away from me. I don't have a mat or a rug to put them on, so they have to be placed on my wooden floor. Anyone got any tips to get them to stay put?


Answer
You can do the same thing us drummers do and get a rug just for your drums. It needs to be big enough for the entire kit and for you to sit on, that helps keep it in place. Below is a link to some, but really you'll get a better deal buying a regular rug at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc. You want something that is a little heavy and has a rubber backing. The best rug I've ever used was the one like many schools, businesses, etc. put in front of a large double door as a mat.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=drum+rug



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment