Thursday, July 25, 2013

How do i get my XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 3 Controller to work on my PC through a phone cable?

guitar hero 3
 on Geek Gifts 2007: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock | TechRepublic
guitar hero 3 image



Hemeriodiu


I found the Phone port on the Guitar Hero 3 guitar and tried to use it on my PC through a phone cable but my PC wouldn't recognize it. Is there a driver or something i can use to make my PC recognize it?


Answer
Have you tried simply plugging the USB portion of the guitar into the computer? It should be plug and play. I plugged in my rockband guitar to the computer and it was recognized as a harmonix controller. Then I downloaded 'frets on fire' and played every guitar hero song on the computer for free. I must say I haven't tried a guitar hero controller, so hopefully it's just as easy.

The phone cord input is supposed to be for some foot pedal expansions that I've never seen come out. But here's a peek at them anyway.
http://www.8bitbrigade.com/guitar-hero-foot-pedal-yes-please/



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment