Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What happens to my strumming pattern when I change chords?

guitar ukulele
 on Thread: Ukulele Fretboard & Music Staff
guitar ukulele image



duckadork


I need help with guitar/ukulele strumming. Am I supposed to start the strumming pattern over from the beginning whenever I change chords?

I've been playing a song where the chord changes after one beat, so when I change chords do I continue with the strumming or start the pattern over again?

I hope my question makes sense!



Answer
a strumming pattern should stay the same for one measure. if your talking about if there are two chords in one measure, it stays the same, just keep on going on. when you get to a new measure, you start it over.


good luck!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment