Thursday, July 11, 2013

Does the Rock House Rock Guitar Mega Pack work for a total beginner?

guitar lessons for beginners dvd
 on Guitar Lessons Software | Bass Lessons Software - SOK
guitar lessons for beginners dvd image



Michelle


The Rock House Rock Guitar Mega Pack includes 3 DVDs it includes a Beginner DVD, an Intermediate DVD and an Advanced DVD. Will this help me learn to play guitar if I am a total beginner?


Answer
Yes, when I first started learning to play guitar after being a drummer for 30 years I took private lessons at first but got really overwhelmed by everything he was throwing at me. I decided to learn a little own my own and then try lessons again (not saying this is the best plan). So I bought those exact DVDs and they helped me a ton. You will need more than just those DVDs to become a good player, but it will give you some solid stuff to work on for sure. One little side note, unless they have fixed this, there are some typos in the tablature, but nothing too bad. I have bought a bunch of DVDs and these have been the best so far.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment