Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How do I play my guitar on youtube when I am overly self conscious?

guitar jam tracks
 on Weller Wild Wood Backing Track jam with Paul Weller Backing Tracks ...
guitar jam tracks image



Keep Askin


I want to record myself jamming to some blue jam track Cd's I have but I am too self conscious and worry about what people will say... I know its not unusual to worry about this but I think its keeping me from making the effort to video record myself. How do I do it and shoud I even bother?


Answer
Lots of people on YouTube are jerks. If you want to play you should, and you should stop caring so much about what people say. Yes, it is sometimes good to care, but most of the time you should just let it roll off and be yourself. Go ahead and post!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment