Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Is it possible to replace a first act guitar neck by a fender telecaster neck?

guitar neck
 on ... shape that can be played anywhere on the guitar neck using a 'bar
guitar neck image



hellhammer


Is it a good idea to replace my first act guitar neck by a fender telecaster neck? I want to get a fast neck that is also smooth so i can be able to move my fingers on the fretboard quickly.

Can I also replace my first act guitar's pick ups by a fender telecaster pickup?



Answer
It will cost you way more than that guitar is worth to make the changes you want. Yes it can be done, you have to make sure the neck pocket on the body matches the size of the neck you purchase. The pickup swap can be easy or hard depending on what you have in there now.

If you like the feel of a telecaster, my suggestion would be to get this one: http://www.rondomusic.com/product718.html
This is a great little telecaster copy with the correct feel. That would be my solution, but some think I have too many guitars.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment