Thursday, July 11, 2013

What kind of guitar strings can I get for a Black Acoustic guitar?

guitar strings acoustic
 on AcousticGuitar.jpg
guitar strings acoustic image



itsjustLui


I'v seen silver acoustic guitar strings for black acoustic guitars. Most of the strings I'v seen are light brown, or light tan, is there strings that can go well with a Black Acousitc guitar, and the guitar is an Ibanez V70CE Acoustic-Electric guitar fyi


Answer
Any color strings will go with black! Buy them for the way they sound, not the color. I'd recommend you try Martin SP's. They're only about $5 a set and have nice tone. I've used them for years on my Guild acoustic and they are inexpensive enough that I buy them bulk and change them every couple months. A set of light strings (.011 or .012 weight) should work well on that guitar.
If you really want silver strings though, these are pretty good (cost about 2x as much though):
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Black-Diamond-Light-Gauge-Silver-Plated-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-Strings-102861-i1122945.gc



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment