Sunday, July 14, 2013

What's the best guitar book for beginners?

guitar books for beginners
 on blog.dnevnik.hrGuitar Tabs For Beginners
guitar books for beginners image



Alex


I have been teaching my self how to play some riffs and have been looking up some tabs and chords for the past six months. I want to have a book similar to Accent on achievement or better. I DO NOT want to take lessons (rather develop my own musical style) so tell me what's a good guitar book for beginners.


Answer
Just use the internet...
Good chords to work on are opens first, power chords, then barre...
Search G major open, E minor open, D major open, D7 open, C major open, A major open,
Then power chords, then barres (an extension),
Then search inversions when you get really good...



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment