Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What is the best kind of electric guitar to buy?

guitar mount
 on Can you answer these Christian Music questions?
guitar mount image



Mac


I'm starting guitar lessons soon, and I need an awesome guitar. I'm asking if I should buy a Fender, a Gibson, a Rickenbacker, a Epiphone, etc. . . Also, if you could, could you give me a website that has 1 for a low price. Thanks. :)


Answer
The cheapest one!! :-) Squire or Epiphone are very good...
In fact when you are at the beginning you already don't know what is your particular way of playing, what is your personal style, and then what are your specific needs...
When you buy your first guitar, you already have to think that you'll change it in a couple of years...

In my opinion, Gibson is the best because I prefer the fixed bridge, single coils, and type of wood like mahogany, that produce a deeper sound. Furthermore, the strings of Gibson guitars are always mounted on the top of the guitar body, rather than through the guitar body, as seen in competitor Fender's designs and I think it's better... Even Gibson design is irresistible for me :-)
So, my suggestion is: Epiphone, that is a great Gibson subbrand!!
Bye!
Sorry for bad English



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment