Saturday, June 29, 2013

Does anyone own an Ibanez S series guitar?

guitar quilt
 on Guitar Quilt
guitar quilt image



Gnu_Rome_S


Does anyone own an Ibanez S series guitar? If so, what are some of the positive, or negative aspects to it.


Answer
I don't own one but my friend does and I've played it a couple of times. I'm not a fan of Ibanez electrics but for some reason I like the S series models (the S470DXQM) in particular. I love the quilt maple and the fact that it weighs pretty little. It's thin in the right places but fat where it needs to be. The Zero Resistance bridge is pretty neat. The neck is flat and easy to play leads on. The pick ups are hot and perform well on loud amps (no feedback). The only complaint I have is that it's a hassle to change guitar strings, but that's another issue...



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment