Saturday, June 29, 2013

Is there an adapter for USB headphones to guitar amp jack?

guitar usb adapter
 on multi-effect pedal to your iPad with a USB cable and USB host adapter ...
guitar usb adapter image



gsvazwdf


I know there are guitars with USB inputs in them, and I know there are amps with usb inputs, but is there an adapter for USB headphones, that will turn into a guitar amp jack?

If not I suppose I'll have to save money for amp headphones :\ but that would suck.



Answer
I have never, in my life, seen a guitar with ANY sort of input. Let alone a USB one.

Guitars have outputs. Sound comes OUT of them.

I've never seen an amp with a USB input either.

I take it that you have a pair of USB headphones that you would like to connect to the headphone OUT jack on your amp, which I assume is a 1/4" TRS jack.

The equipment you need to do this would easily cost more than a new pair of headphones. Do you REALLY not have a single pair of headphones that aren't USB? I really do find that hard to believe.

Go to RadioShack and ask for an 1/8" female to 1/4" male TRS adapter. It should look like this: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062468

If you really don't have another pair of headphones, buy these: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&biw=1440&bih=663&q=sony+headphones&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8211118125321107406&sa=X&ei=eDs7Tp7EM9HKiAL3hMHaCw&ved=0CH8Q5Q0wAg

Those are THE BEST headphones you can buy for under $25. They sound quite good, they are very durable, and they come with the aforementioned adapter.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment