Thursday, June 27, 2013

How do you use a loop pedal?

guitar loop pedal
 on Fuerte - Live Spanish Guitar - GuitarCAM - johnclarkemusic.com
guitar loop pedal image



Sam


I recently bought a Digitech Jamman loop pedal for guitar, not the newest on the market, but the cheapest nonetheless. It's not arrived yet, but I'm curious about how it actually works.

My basic question is: do you need an effects board, or some kind of signal splitter with it? Or can you plug it into your guitar and amp, and go? I'm so confused, please help.
Generally, what do you plug it into? What technical requirements are there?



Answer
I looked at the manual on their website, and you simply plug the guitar into the pedal, and that in the amp. Have fun Jamming!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment