Saturday, June 29, 2013

What is a good firewire or usb audio interface for home?

guitar usb interface
 on Interface line 6 ux2 usb audio guitarra microfono podfarm guadalajara
guitar usb interface image



Anthony A


What is a good inexpensive firewire or usb audio interface. Nothing special just something to record guitar, but good quality. I have a macbook pro and firewire would be good be usb will work also. I just want something to record my guitar, but not sound terrible.


Answer
I buy all of my HDMI, USB, Firewire and other cables from TriangleCables.com. A few years ago a friend recommended them to me, and I've been buying my cables and other computer and electronic hardware from them ever since. They have so many products all at competitive prices. In addition, I've received only the best service from everyone I've ever spoken with. They have the most helpful customer service technicians who have helped me install many different types of cables and other hook ups.

I hope this helps make your decision easier.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment