Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Buying a new electric guitar?

Q. Does anyone know where I can buy an electric guitar with an amp, some guitar picks, maybe a tuner or something? I'm new to guitar and besides messing with it as a kid, I've never learned to play. My uncle can't teach me now because he is disabled and my sophomore year is filled with classes so no guitar class for me. None of my friends play so there is noone to teach me. So i'm going to teach myself!

Where would be a good play to buy me a good quality electric guitar and amp? Case as well. I'm not rich so don't lead me to a 1000 dollar guitar. Right now I have like 100 bucks in my wallet but I can save up if it's worth it. I'm really wanting to start playing the guitar. Thanks.


Answer
i know what you mean im a guitar player too,i
though myself,its really not hard
Go to guitarcenter,
Their look around and mess with some of their guitars,
since your a starter and whant i good guitar for a cheap price i'd recommend a
Telecaster affinity(squier)
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-Affinity-Series-Telecaster-Special-Electric-Guitar-102320439-i1148535.gc

Or a Ibanez, http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GRX20-Electric-Guitar-103557120-i1150594.gc

the telecaster for music with warm texture
the ibanez for well rock/metal music both guitars are great how ever i'd recommend the ibanez.it has a cleaner more rich sound,and when on distortion it also has a clean rock sort of sound it beautiful

get super sliky string they are the best in the world and for only 4 bucks a pack too!
the tuner about 25,if you got a ipod or iphone get 'the epic tune app' its a tuner it works great and its free,
Also get picks,the picks how ever are differnt some better for strumming while others for soloing to other types of music playing,Get a lot of differnt picks they are cheap and helpful

a amp thats good would be a Fender Mustang I

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Mustang-I-20W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp-106197130-i1557505.gc?&source=4WWRWXGB&cagpspn=pla&=

it has 26 presets some for every type of music to play and you can even connect it to your computer and change 16 of them to the perfect tone you want,it cames also with delay and reverb affects,so you wont waste time with buying pedals.
plus connect it to your computer(the amp) and you have a unlimited amount of sounds and all the effects you can think of,

i think you can get all of this for around 300 bucks i think you might get a discount tho for buying over 100 bucks.

and use ultimate-guitar.com to look for your tabs(song you want to learn)
to learn songs is easy go to youtube and look up how to read tabs,i bet you'll learn to read guitar music in a day or 2 its that easy!

guitar is the greatest intrument in the world to play and it is very addicting,
i am also a sophmore,im 16 and a guitar player and i got to tell you i love guitar a lot.


P.S i think all of that stuff together would be around 300$
but trust me its very very worth it,the best you can get



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment