Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Guitar Hero 5 or World Tour for ps2? (Read for details.)?




Nevermind,


I have rock band and rock band 2 for ps2 and the drums and mic for rock band and a guitar hero 2 guitar. I want to get either guitar hero world tour or 5 plus another guitar. I would get the Beatles rock band but it isn't coming out for ps2. I can only afford one so which game should I get world tour or 5 and why.


Answer
You should pick guitar hero 5 becuse the world tour drums are rather iffy. I have the game world tour and loooved it (drums were my fav) until the drums started messing up. It got sooo frustrating and you could not return the drums becuz no game store will accept it. Apparently the company told them to have customers deal exculsively with the people who made the drums. They'll send you a cord to hook to your computer and the drums STILL WONT WORK.Then they send you a new drum set and you get real hopeful that it will work but nope. SAME CRAP AGAIN! It gets so frustrating that you just want to slam your fist into the tv. so save yourself the stress and anger and just get guitar hero 5. It's just as fun and you can harmonize in it, which you couldn't do in world tour. You can still play with 2 guitars as well.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment