Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Guitar help?

Q. I want to but a guitar and learn how to play. Should I get an acoustic, electric, acoustic/electric, or a bass guitar? Which is the easiest to learn? What is the best brand? Does an acoustic/electric sound like both an acoustic AND electric guitar? Is there one that I can play, and then will be able to play the rest? Please leave VERY detailed answers.thanks.


Answer
the first problem u get when u learning to play guitar is the damage on the finger tips so per my experience in music

buy an electroacoustic guitar with nylon strings

It depends on how much u are trying to expend u can try

the ibanez guitars for around 300 bucks
electroacoustic classic guitar ( nylon strings

also de takamine or Yamaha at aroung 500 bucks
electroacoustic classic with nylon strings

If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact me

tomcj@sbcglobal.net
best Regards
Toemme



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment