Thursday, June 13, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend?

guitar necklace for men
 on Kids' 25-inch Toy Acoustic Guitar Kit | Overstock.com
guitar necklace for men image



Megan


Me and my boyfriend have only been dating for two months and its valentines day! I already found out he bought me a pretty necklace and I don't know what to get him! It's hard because he's one of those guys who's into games and guitars. Valentines day is just around the corner so please help!


Answer
Boys are very easy going and will appreciate pretty much anything you get them. Valentines day is more of a holiday for the boy to spoil the girl. Last Valentines day I was dating someone for a month and a half and he went out and got me a super pretty necklace and a box of chocolates. I made him some red velvet cupcakes and decorated them all pretty and got him a cute card to go along with them. It didn't seem like much but he loved them. They say that the way to a man's heart is through food! Talk to his friends or some of your guys friends and find out what he likes. Don't go too crazy tho! lol



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment