Sunday, August 25, 2013

Can I trade my lower quality electric guitar for an acoustic?

guitar for beginners
 on Guitar Chords For Worship Songs For Beginners
guitar for beginners image



Emma


I have a Silvertone guitar beginner/starter package that I got a few years back, and I wanted to trade it in or sell it for an acoustic guitar. It's used, and I'm not looking for top quality, but I was just wondering whether I can get anything out of the Silvertone. I really would prefer an acoustic. Where should I start if I want an even trade?


Answer
I haven't seen a Silvertone guitar in years. In my early days, Sears made that guitar.

Trading for an acoustic evenly may not be in the equation. You'll probably have to pay additional for the acoustic after the trade-in at a music store, but at least the Silvertone may help sway the total cost for you.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment