Thursday, August 29, 2013

How difficult would it be learn to play the guitar?

guitar ovation
 on Ovation Viper Acoustic Guitar - Your source for everything you need to ...
guitar ovation image



Casey


Well; I have some pretty decent resources for it; I have an ovation guitar, and my mother professionally plays. Even with these things, how difficult is learning the chords and the repetition really, on a guitar?

Thanks users.



Answer
Hello there,

My father was a professional caliber tennis player, but I cannot play. I tried but I do not have the talent for it. So if you inherited your mother's talent, you should be able to learn to play quite well. If you did not, you will have as rough a time learning as most do. It takes desire, dedication and effort to learn to play well. It is not simple, nor is learning quick. Most of us put in hundreds of hours of practice.

Later,



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment