Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Does Edward's Music Company offer free tuning and stringing for guitars?

guitar tuner clip on
 on ... /JOYO JT-23B tuner / Clip-on Guitar Tuner / Violin Tuner,wholesale
guitar tuner clip on image



JL


No matter how much I string my guitar, the E1 string always breaks and I'm not sure whether the tuning is correct (even when I use online tuners). I don't wanna pay either for an electronic guitar tuner.


Answer
Next time you buy a set of strings, bring in your guitar and ask the guy at the music store to show you how to put them on correctly. And it sounds like using an online tuner isn't working for you, since you evidently can't hear when you're in tune with it and when your E1 string is tuned way too high. Do yourself a favor, spend the $15 or $20 and get yourself an electronic tuner that clips onto your guitar's headstock and tells you when you're in tune.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment