Saturday, August 31, 2013

What are some songs with easy guitar tabs?

guitar key
 on Aging Rockers Who Look A Lot Like Grandmas � Holytaco
guitar key image



Flip Flops


My choir teacher wanted me to sing any song of my choice (cuss words not allowed though) and play the guitar along with it for our concert. I can't find any song with easy guitar tabs. Key word- EASY! Does anyone know any song with easy guitar tabs? =]~~~


Answer
Redemption Song.
I recommend Joe Strummer and the Mescelaros' version.

Though that's chords. If you're looking for tabs, go with Enter Sandman and shock your teachers a bit.

EDIT: If you're a true beginner, search 'open fifths'. That will make your job even easier, but people will see it as cheating.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment