Friday, August 30, 2013

Where can I get sharktooth inlays for my guitar? What material are they made of?

guitar vinyl decal
 on Decals Stickers Static Cling Guitar Ray Gun Girl NEW FREE SHIPPING!
guitar vinyl decal image



Daniel F


Hey guys I wanna put some sharktooth inlays on my ibanez which has dot Inlays. They seem too plain for me. Anyone know where to get them or what material they're made of?


Answer
you can get inlays like that on ebay.. here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Shark-Fins-Vinyl-Inlay-Decal-for-Ibanez-ESP-Style-Neck_W0QQitemZ250446209921QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item3a4fc1e381&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

they are made out of vinyl..i have some they work perfectly with any guitar really.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment