Saturday, August 31, 2013

What are some easy electric guitar songs?

guitar gun case
 on Thread: Carrying while performing (musician)
guitar gun case image



.


I've been playing classical fingerstyle guitar for quite some time now. However, I just purchased an electric. It's alot of fun!

Unfortunately I'm not really sure what to play on it. I don't know how to do lead solo yet. Any songs that include some easy solos would be awesome! Thanks



Answer
Green Day - When I Come Around, Welcome To Paradise, Basket case, Brain Stew/Jaded
Blink 182 - All the Small Things
Deep Purple - Smoke On the Water
Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Iron Man
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine (intro)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
AC/DC - Highway To Hell, Back In Black, You Shook Me All Night Long
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (intro), Kashmir

Best of luck :-)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment