Monday, August 26, 2013

Iphone 4 case that is protective/not bulky/cool/stylish???? Need help findig one!!?

guitar iphone 4 case
 on ... , News and Reviews: iPhone Case Review: LifeProof Case for iPhone 4
guitar iphone 4 case image



Jessica


Im tired of my otterbox!!! Its so hard to push the home button and the flaps coverig the charging hole and the input for headphones will NOT stay closed!! I want a stylish protective case that will protect it from a fall and also isn't bulky. I like music and guitars and my favorite colors are black and pink or black and pretty much any color. Rainbow is awesome but if there is any case you know of or have please tell me a link of where to buy it! I have an iphone 4 and either a 4 or 4S case fits it so please HELP asap because I can not live with this otterbulk anymore!


Answer
LOL Yes that's why I hate otterboxes lol

Anyway, I love TPU and Silicone cases, they work the best and absorb damage when they hit the ground and they're usually designed to wrap around the front so it provides a front bumper all in one... not to mention, I love the styles :) AND the price, it's less then $6 for one I'd find in my mall for $20, I love it all :) Here's where I got mine :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment