Sunday, August 25, 2013

Is it ideal to use a Rockband guitar strap with an acoustic guitar?

guitar strap
 on Create a customized leather guitar strap with an Epilog Laser system
guitar strap image



Annie


Okay, I have an acoustic guitar, and I just bought the extra button to put around the nut to attach a strap. Now, can I use a guitar strap from a Rockband guitar? I mean, I know of course you CAN, but would it be the right length? How long show a guitar strap be for an acoustic guitar and how low should it hang when you stand up?


Answer
First of all, the extra strap button goes on the heel of the neck on the treble side, not on the nut. Use a real guitar strap, not one from Rock Band, since an acoustic guitar weighs a lot more than a piece of plastic. Basic straps are as cheap as z$5 or $6 at a good music store.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment