Monday, April 29, 2013

guitar hero 3 PS2 wireless remote work on all versions of the Guitar hero games?

guitar hero 3
 on Slash - Guitar Hero 3 INtro 1:05
guitar hero 3 image



Jeanie


I have the wireless guitar that came with guitar hero 3 for PS2. But I went to play the 80's version and the guitar only let me put in my band name and career options. But when it came to play the songs and use the tabs it wouldnt work. Can anyone help me I really wanna jam out, but I cant and dont want to have to buy a new controller.


Answer
Well, the SG guitar for GH 1 works for:

-guitar hero 1, 2.

The SG guitar for GH 2 works for:

-Guitar hero 2, 80's, 3.

The Kramer Pacer for GH 3 works for:

-Guitar Hero 3.

Therefore, not backwards compatible.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment