Sunday, April 28, 2013

What can I get for my Washburn NV100c electric/acoustic Guitar?

guitar amp stand
 on Takstar Dj Headfones - DISCO * DJ * P.A. EQUIPMENT - GRAVITY -
guitar amp stand image



Austin C


I was just wondering if anyone knew what a used Washburn NV100c is worth. I bought it brand new around 2006 for $750 or so. Since then it has been used lightly and always stored in a hard case. There's no scratches and the strings have been recently replaced with 3 metal and 3 nylon strings. It has a built in amp and a wide fret board. I will most likely include the hard case, guitar strap, amp, and stand. I cant find any online for sale so any ideas on what I could get for it would be great.


Answer
The rule of thumb is that used gear sells for about half of new gear. That guitar sells for $569 new so you'd get around $285 for yours. Here's the new one:

http://www.activemusician.com/item--EM.WSH-NV100CN



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment