Saturday, April 27, 2013

How should I display my video game controllers ?

guitar organizer
 on GRAVITY SOUND LIGHTING WAREHOUSE DURBAN 0315072463 dj equipment lazer ...
guitar organizer image



fr0shy1250


I have lots of video game controllers from different systems and different games (Scene It controllers, Lips microphones, Guitar Hero guitars etc)
I'm looking for a way to put them "away"/on display yet have them still be accessible for whenever we want to play the games. Any ideas on what to do? I don't want them just piled up in a box...They cost a lot of money and we play them often so I'd like to them in good shape obviously. Any ideas would be GREAT!!



Answer
anyone handy enough to build a sweet case for them? mini guitar stands for the guitars? im envisioning something kind of like a hose reel so the cords dont get tangled up.

or you could get one of those shoe organizers that hangs on the back of the door and put all them in there. that doesnt really solve the guitars but it gets your microphones and scene it stuff off the ground.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment