Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What intruments would be suitable for me to learn?

guitar ukulele
 on Guitar and Bass Guitar Fretboard Poster
guitar ukulele image



Sammy


I'm 17 years old and I'm planning on setting up a home recording studio and learn my own instruments. I'm having trouble learning instruments online and I'm thinking of going for classes. I'm planning to learn acoustic and electric guitar, ukulele, bass, drums, piano and hopefully master all of it as soon as I can. Which instruments should I start first? If I learn electric guitar first, will I be able to pick up acoustic guitar on my own after that? And is there any low cost and fast way to buy the instruments and learn besides online classes? :) Thanks a lot in advance!


Answer
Well probably the hardest and the most intense is drums depending on what kind of music your into. Drums will teach you perfect structure and timing. And personally I find it easier to build a song starting with drums first. I hope I helped :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment