Monday, April 29, 2013

What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?

guitar iphone case
 on ... , News and Reviews: iPhone 4 Case Review: Shark Eye Case for iPhone 4
guitar iphone case image



JLG


I want good speakers I can play my music and iheart radio on. I have a iPad and iPhone I will probably use my iPad more because it has more space on it for my music. Do you know of any good high quality speakers for Less that 100$. Thanks


Answer
I have been using the iMainGo XP for iPad and love it! There is also the iMainGo X and iMainGo 2, which are for iPod/iPhone/iTouch, etc. All of them are a solid speaker system with big sound, and protect your device. I love the duality of having a case that is also a speaker system. I work with them and their products are pretty impressive out of all the speaker systems I've used. The speakers are versatile and work with many other products, including Kindle, notebooks and portable gaming devices (you can even plug in a guitar!).

Check it out on Amazon: http://amzn.to/ritvtj (where you can also read the reviews).

GOOD LUCK!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment