Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What kind of electric guitar should i get?

guitar yamaha electric
 on ... Yamaha Silent Guitar | Guitar tabs,electric guitars,acoustic guitars
guitar yamaha electric image
Q. I've been playing acoustic guitar for a year now, and about three months ago I got an electric guitar. But its a used, cheap, and horrible quality yamaha electric guitar. So I want to get a new one. Because, I'm am literally addicted to guitar. And I play it twenty for seven, so whats a nice electric guitar, thats under like 350 dollars, that I can buy to last me a while.
Thanks


Answer
$350 well thats not too bad
1.a schecter c-1 plenty of used ones around for 350 great quality and playability for the $ **** other schecters ***
2.a mexican fender strat not the quality of a USA strat but close enough for a beginner ***
3. gibson epiphone models sg or les paul **
4. ibanez **
5. parker p44 or other parkers***
6. hagstrom **
I buy most of my guitars used because you don't loose any money when you decide to trade up. Ive actually built a collection (30+) over the years and invested very little money through wise buying and selling.
My favs: parker usa fly, usa fender strat, heritage blues deluxe, prs

stay away from the following

fender squire
samick
galveston
jay turser
peavey
bc rich
dean
danelectro
washburn
the cheap jacksons
yamaha
dillion
cort



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment