Saturday, April 27, 2013

What do I need to Record at home onto my computer with mixers?

guitar xlr cable
 on DJ CONSOLES-CUSTOMIZED AS PLUG & PLAY UNITS - DISCO * DJ * P.A ...
guitar xlr cable image



musicluver


I have a drum set, keyboard, guitar, and sax. I've already thought about the microphones and know what to get with those. I know you have to hook- up the XLR cables to a mixer, but how do i hook the Mixer into the Computer?


Answer
ok dude, you dont even need a mixer. all you need if you want to record on a comp is: Cool edit pro software, a line 6 tone port and all your guitar cables. you can email me if you want me to get into detail....i actually record and have been recording for yrs and I have tried everything so i know how you can record with a computer, 8 track, etc. bigclunky@yahoo.com or you can hollar at me on msngr cutebutevilandchubby2



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment