Sunday, July 28, 2013

Any tips on getting a nice shadow effect when recording a video?

guitar videos
 on Ace Frehley
guitar videos image



Anonymous


Hello, I'd like to make a few guitar videos for Youtube and I want to have a sort of shadow effect going over my eyes to make it a bit "dramatic". I don't want my whole face covered in the shadow though, pretty much just my eyes. Thanks for any help.


Answer
Hey! The best way to achieve that is with your lighting, grab like an open face lamp and put like piece of paper or cardboard to create like a cutting effect play around with it till you get your results! you could always do it in post production (editing) if your a computer buff but play around with your lighting till you get the desired effect :) cheers



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment