Saturday, July 27, 2013

What kind of guitar strings should I buy?

guitar strings acoustic
 on +Change+Guitar+Strings+-+Acoustic+Guitar+Bridge+Saddle+-+Steel+Guitar ...
guitar strings acoustic image






My boyfriend's birthday is coming up, and I want to get him guitar strings. He plays acoustic, mostly alternative/contemporary stuff. What type of strings should I get, or how can I subtly ask what his favorite kind is?


Answer
The most commonly used strings are probably D'addario, but the best strings that you can buy are Elixir string. They are just amazing.

The only thing is that strings are kind of an odd gift... Most string sets cost just a few bucks, and even the most expensive kinds like Elixir only cost a little over 10$. It's not really what I think of as a gift... maybe some other accessories would be more fitting?



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment