Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How do I start recording my own music at home?

guitar ukulele
 on Clipart Guitar Banjo Violin And Ukulele On A Black Background ...
guitar ukulele image



erdub_u


I would simply like to play my acoustic guitar, ukulele and add loops to make my own tracks(songs) from home. I need to know what kind of computer software is needed, do I need electronic acoustic guitar to plug into something? I want to create acoustic reggae music from home, what is a simple and reasonable way of doing this? Any hardware or software needed?


Answer
You can create your own music online for free. You can even save it after you are done recording. It would be better if you know how to read music notes. You can personalize and customize your own music. Here's the link---

http://www.jamstudio.com/Studio/index.htm



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment