Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How to tell what gauge strings you have on your guitar.?

guitar gibson
 on Gibson Reveals the Next Upcoming Twelve Guitars of the Week | Blues ...
guitar gibson image



Austin


I recently bought a new guitar (gibson les Paul studio faded). The strings on this guitar are different than the gauge of strings on my old guitar, and I really like these new ones. How do I tell what gauge they are so I can put new ones on when these wear out.


Answer
Bring them to a local music shop or google. Their are different types of strings. I belirve its nylon and brass, but hard to tell.

Usually guitars come with a pack of strings (my Fender came with a pack) with measurements on it.

Sorry I couldnt really help you bro, but I tried



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment