Saturday, July 27, 2013

What type of device could i get to record electric guitar, electric bass and electric drums onto my computer?

guitar link
 on 3m-guitar-link.jpg
guitar link image



Loving Fai


I want to be able to record these Instruments directly into my computer, nothing professional, but i want it to sound clean. I looked into the "Behringer Guitar Link UCG102 USB Interface" but was told my electronic drums would probably be too much for the computer and could damage it. Does anyone know what i would need?


Answer
O would say if you are interested in using this for solos I would buy a Tascam US-122L, it records tone great. Midi inputs and all! But if you wanna do a rhythm track I would definitely look into a Logitech USB microphone. Both are very reasonable. I use my Electric Drum kit all the time on my Tascam and it works like a charm!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment